The S&P U.S. Distressed High Yield Corporate Bond Index is a market-weighted index comprising securities with an option-adjusted spread greater than or equal to 1,000 basis points. This index is a sub-index of the S&P U.S. High Yield Corporate Bond Index. The S&P U.S. Issued Corporate Bond Family is a broad index family designed to measure the performance of investment-grade and high-yield U.S. dollar.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 23 indices, including Dow Jones Equal Weight U.S. Issued Corporate Bond Index, and S&P U.S. Issued, High Yield, Foreign Issued, Investment Grade, and Crossover Rated Corporate Bond Indices.
Some of the index items available include:
- Average Coupon, Convexity, Effective Duration, Modified Duration, Option Adjusted Spread, Price, Yield, Yield to Worst, Yield to Maturity, Branding, Country Code, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Total Return in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.