State Street Global Advisors provides services to individuals, corporations, retirement plans, public funds, endowments, foundations, and third-party distributors. It manages separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and balanced mutual funds for its clients and invests in the public equity, fixed income, and currency markets across the globe.
The SSGA U.S. Large Cap, SSGA U.S. Small Cap, and SSGA U.S. Total Stock Market Indices are designed to provide a comprehensive and unbiased barometer for their broad respective market segments and are reconstituted semi-annually to ensure continued appropriate representation of each market segment.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 3636 companies and 6 indices, including:
- SPDR SSGA Gender Diversity Index
- SSGA Large Cap Index; SSGA Small Cap Index
- SSGA Total Stock Market Index
- SSGA US Large Cap Low Volatility Index
- SSGA US Small Cap Low Volatility Index
- SSGA Global Developed Ex Australia Multi-Factor Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Dividend Yield, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index Divisor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Open Gross Index in US Dollars, Open Price Index in US Dollars, Price Index in US Dollars, Ticker, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Closing Market Capitalization, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Index Flag, Industry Level Code, ISIN Code, Market Value, Multiplier Factor, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Trading Status Flag, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.