The Stock Exchange of Thailand, also known as SET, is a trading system that is supported by a securities depository center, clearing house and a securities registrar. SET is regulated by the SEA (Securities and Exchange Act), and was established in 1975. The Stock Exchange of Thailand’s indexes include the SET50 Index, SET100 Index and the SET Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1370 companies and 40 indices.
Index coverage include: SET Index, SET 100 and SET 50, along with several sector indexes.
Some of the data items available include:
- Dividend Yield
- Earnings Per Share
- High Price
- Investable Weight
- Lowest Price
- Market Cap
- Market Value In Local Currency
- Price Index
- Price To Book Value
- Price To Earnings
- Sector Flag
- Shares Outstanding
- Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.