STOXX indices are divided into categories to provide market participants with optimal transparency and easy allocation for a rapidly growing product range. The categories are: STOXX, iSTOXX and Customized indices. The STOXX index range represents a standard set of basic and innovative indices with a consistent and globally applicable methodology. The rules for calculation, maintenance and selection are the same for all markets and regions without exceptions or hidden rules. This means that the indices can be combined without methodological inconsistencies. The STOXX Benchmark indices cover global and regional markets, tracking precisely the performance of broad regions and market segments. The STOXX Benchmark indices are separated into Fixed Component Benchmark indices and Variable Components indices. Worldwide, the STOXX Benchmark indices are used as underlyings for financial products and as benchmarks for actively managed funds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the this data source, RIMES currently hosts approximately 14500 companies and 1430 indices, including Benchmark, Blue-chip, Dividend, and Optimised Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Dividend Yield, Net Index Divisor, Price Index, Divisor Factor in LOC, Net Index in LOC, USD, Price To Book Value, Gross Index Divisor, New Gross Index Divisor, Price To Cash Flow, Gross Index, New Net Index Divisor, Price To Earnings, Market Capitalisation, Number Of Constituents, Price To Sales, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Euro Flags, Region, Adjustment Factor, Exchange, Reuters Id Code, Broad Region Size Flag, Exchange Rate, Sedol Code, Country/Currency Codes, Free Float Factor, Shares Outstand, Country Description, Ind. Levels 1-4 Codes, Short Description, Country Weight, Investable Market Value, Stoxx Flags, Currency Of Company, Investable Shares Outst., Style Index Memb., DB Source/Symbol, ISIN Code, Total Mkt Size Flag, Date of Portfolio, Market Value, Total Return, Description, Net Adjustment Factor, Unadjusted Price, Div. Per Share Gross, Net Return, Weight In Index, Div. Per Share Net, Nordic Flag, Weight in Industry, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.