Sustainalytics is a global leader in ESG and Corporate Governance research and ratings. Over the last 25 years, they have brought together leading ESG research and client servicing professionals to retain that personal touch that has helped them to grow. Today, Sustainalytics supports hundreds of the world’s foremost investors who incorporate ESG and corporate governance insights into their investment processes.
Sustainalytics’ ESG Research & Ratings offers investors in-depth and timely ratings and analyses of corporate ESG performance. Hundreds of the world’s leading investors use Sustainalytics research for various applications, including corporate engagement, enhanced risk analysis, due diligence, exclusionary screens, best-in-class analysis and portfolio management.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
RIMES offers Sustainalytics’ ESG research and data coverage on approximately 24550 companies and 3 indices; including:
- ESG Indicators
- ESG Top Fields
- ESG Product Involvement.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bloomberg Composite Global Identification Key, Bloomberg Global Identification Key, Comparative Group Average, Comparative Group Average Environment, Country Description, CUSIP Code, Database Domain Code, ESG Scores (momentum, involvement, weighted, raw), Database Source, Description, Environment Percentile, Environment Score, Exchange, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, LEI Number, Market Identifier Code, Peer Group, Percentile, Region Flag, Research Type, SEDOL Code, Total Esg Score, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.