The Swiss Bond Indexes (SBI®) reflect developments in the CHF-denominated bond market. By providing information on domestic interest rates, they supply valuable macroeconomic data on the Swiss capital market. Each bond issue must have a remaining term to maturity of at least 1 year and an issue volume of at least CHF 100 million. In addition, only bonds with a fixed interest rate are included in the SBI®. The rating is also a criterion: domestic bonds must have at least a rating of “AA”, while only “AAA” bonds are considered for the foreign segment.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 10700 bonds and 320 indices. Index coverage includes: SBI Corporates, Domestic, Foreign, Government Indices, Swiss Bond Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Bond Items – admission date, band weight, coupon frequency, deletion date, description, domain, earliest, redemption date, index flag, investible weight, isin, iso currency, market value in loc, maturity date, notional outstanding value in loc, repayment at maturity, symbol, ticker, yield to worst flag, etc.
- Historical Bond Items – accrued interest, coupon, duration to worst, full market value in loc, last coupon payment date, next coupon payment date, notional outstanding value in loc, price, yield to worst, etc.
- Index Items – average duration, average yield, description, market value in loc, notional outstanding value in loc, number of constituents, price index, total return in loc, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.