The Swiss National Bank conducts the country’s monetary policy as an independent central bank. It is obliged by the Constitution and by statute to act in accordance with the interests of the country as a whole.The primary goal is to ensure price stability while taking due account of economic developments. In so doing, it creates an appropriate environment for economic growth. The Swiss National Bank Indexes encompass mortgage fixed interest and variable interest rates.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Published Interest Rates For New Business and Selected Products Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Overall variable interest rates
- 1-Year Fixed Income Rate
- 2-Year Fixed Income Rate
- 3-Year Fixed Income Rate
- 5-Year Fixed Income Rate
- 7-Year Fixed Income Rate
- 10-Year Fixed Income Rate
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.