Syntax is an index provider and financial analytics company that has developed a family of Stratified Indices, which give investors rules-based, diversified exposure to business risks. Their mission is to build innovative, transparent financial products and technologies that meet the investment objectives of a broad range of institutional and retail clients.
The flagship indices, the Stratified Benchmark Indices, reweight the constituents of widely-used benchmarks, including the S&P 500, MSCI EAFE and Wilshire 5000 using Syntax’s Stratified Weight™ methodology. In addition to the Stratified Benchmark Indices, they provide Stratified Sector and Stratified Thematic indices, custom index solutions and data licensing services.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1825 companies and 12 indices, including:
- Syntax Stratified Europe and Asia, Consumer, Energy, Financials, Food, Heathcare, Industrials, Information, Mid cap, Large Cap and Core.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Description, Currency Code, Currency Code Price, Cusip Code, Daily Price/Total Return in US Dollars, Dividend Per Share, Dow Jones Industry Code, Dow Jones Sector Classification Codes, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Opening Unadjusted Price, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.