TWSE, Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation, maintains stock price indices, to allow investors to grab both overall market movement and different industrial sectors’ performances conveniently. The indices may be grouped into market value indices and price average indices. The former are similar to the Standard & Poor’s Index, weighted by the number of outstanding shares, and the latter are similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the Nikkei Stock Average. TAIEX covers all of the listed stocks excluding preferred stocks, full-delivery stocks and newly listed stocks, which are listed for less than one calendar month.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the TAIEX Index and approximately 43 indices and 1000 companies. Some of the data items currently available include:
- Index Items: Description, Gross Index, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Corporate Action Code/Dividend Ratio, Country Code/Description, Database Source, Symbol, Portfolio, Description In Chinese, Dividend Per Share, Industry Code Level 1, 2, Industry Description Level 1, 2, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value In Chinese Yuan In Loc, Isin Code, Iso Currency Code, Market Identifier, Market Value, Net Adjustment Value, Number Of Shares, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.