Bankers Association of the Republic of China operates as a professional trade association. The Association represents the baking industry in the Republic of China. Bankers Association of the Republic of China acts as a communications network and lobbying group. Bankers Association of the Republic of China offers educational resources, publications, and research.
The Taipei Inter-bank Offered Rate (TAIBOR) is call-loan offered rates of different tenors provided by contributors and calculated based on the 11am quotes offered by contributors. The designated agency commissioned by the Taipei Interbank Money Center publishes TAIBOR Fixing at 11:30am each Taipei business day.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 120 Money Market Taibor rates, including:
- Taibor – Bank Of Taiwan
- Taibor – Bank SinoPac
- Taibor – Chang Hwa Bank
- Taibor – CTBC Bank
- Taibor – United Taiwan Bank
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Symbol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.