The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) computes and disseminates several securities indexes that are composed and based on criterions such as market capitalization, sector, dividend yield etc. The TASE calculates and publishes the main indexes continuously throughout the trading day. Other indexes are calculated and published only at the end of the trading day. The Indexes methodology is handled by the TASE in cooperation with the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 4 Tel Aviv Indices, along with approximately 7600 companies. The Tel Aviv Indices are Israeli stock market indexes computed by the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange that lists the largest 25/35/100/125 most highly capitalised companies listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)
Some of the data items available include:
- Constituent Weight Index
- Index Name/Number/Type
- Investable Market Value In Loc
- Investment Factor
- ISO Currency Code
- Level 1 Industry Code
- Market Identification Code
- Market Value In Loc
- Market Weight
- Portfolio Reference
- Share Type
- Shares Invested
- Shares Outstanding
- Unadjusted Price In Local Currency
- Weight Limit Factor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.