The Thai Bond Market Association (ThaiBMA) is a securities business related association under the Securities and Exchange Commission Act B.E. 2535. Its main purposes are to be a self-regulatory organization (SRO) for a fair and efficient operation of the bond market and to be an information center for the Thai bond market. It also plays functional roles on market development, market convention and standards and being Bond Pricing agency for the industry. In addition, ThaiBMA provides a forum through which industry professionals can response to current issues and play a role in shaping the future of the Thai bond market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 4212 bonds and 84 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- Thaibma Composite Bond Index, Thaibma Government Bond Index, Thaibma SOE (G) Bond Index/ (Ng) Bond Index, Thaibma Corporate Bond Index (Bbb Up / Bbb+ Up), etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond items – Accrued Interest, Clean Price, Convexity, Coupon, Coupon Interest Received, Isin, Issuer Of The Bond, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Outstanding Amount, Time To Maturity, Yield To Maturity, etc.
- Index items – Average Convexity, Average Modified Duration, Average Time To Maturity, Average Yield, Clean Price Index, Description, Gross Price Index, Total Return Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.