Thomson Reuters Global Equity Indices allow you to analyze and compare developed, emerging and select frontier markets at varying levels of granularity. Highly correlated to popular global benchmarks, the indices are backed by simpler, more affordable commercials. Sector indices are based on Thomson Reuters Business Classification (TRBC), the industry’s most comprehensive, up-to-date and detailed classification scheme. The indices are also highly representative, covering over ninety seven percent of each market’s investable market capitalization, making them ideal for benchmarking and analysis, or as the base for custom index strategies and overlays.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts securities such as:
- Warrants (approximately 2458000), Funds (approximately 268000), and Companies (approximately 660000).
Index coverage includes:
- AMERICAS – Buenos Aires Se Merval Index, Dow Jones Indu Average Ndx, Nasdaq 100 Index, Nasdaq Nms, Composite Index, S&P 500 Index, S&P/Tsx Comps Index, Sao Paulo Se Bovespa Index, Se Ipc Index, etc.
- ASIA/PACIFIC – Hang Seng Index, Klse Composite Index, Korea Se Kospi Idx, New Zealand Exch Nzsx 50 Free Idx, Nikkei 225 Index, Philippine Se Composite Index, S&P Asx All Ord Index, Straits Time Idx, Taiwan Se Weighted Index, etc.
- EUROPE – Amsterdam Se Eoe Index, Athens Se General Index, BCI Comit-30 Idx, Brussels Se Bel-20 Index, CAC 40 Index, FTSE 100 Index, German Se Xetra Dax Index, Madrid Se Index, SMI Price, STO OMX Index, Vienna Se Austrian Traded Idx, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Current Items – Asset Class, CESR (Average Daily Turnover, Value of Orders Executed, Float Currency, Float Factor, Market Country Code, Standard Market Size, Standard Market Size Currency), CFI Code, Country Code, CRA Organization, Cusip Code, Exchange Identification Code, Finsbury Company Code, ICB Industrial Classification Code, Industrial Classification Code, Inverse Rate Marker, ISIN Code, Issue Classification, Issuer Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Segment Description, MiFID Indicator, MiFID Primary Execution Venue, Price Currency, Quotation Flag, RBSS Business Sector, RBSS Industry, Security Type, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Ttading status, Ticker, Valoren Code, Wert Papieren Code, etc.
- Historical Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Prices, Annual Dividend, Ask Price, Bid Price, Clean Price, Dividend Per Share Gross, Earnings Per Share, Exchange Rate, Gross Adjustment Factor, Last Trade, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Opening Price, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Rate (last trade price), Semi Annual Dividend Per Share Gross, Share Turnover, Shares Outstanding (Thousands), Strike Price, Total Return, Total Volume Traded, Unadjusted Ask Price, Unadjusted Average of Bid & Ask, Unadjusted (Bid/High/Low Price, Floor Volume, Last Trade, NAV, Volume), Value Traded, Volume, Yield, etc.