Reuters pricing data includes historical end-of-day prices and corporate actions from over 140 exchanges worldwide, spot rates on 175 currencies, cross and forward rates and an extensive cross reference facility. The indexes combine international content from Reuters with renowned fund coverage from the Reuters-acquired Lipper Funds database, as well as information from a range of third-party suppliers.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts securities such as:
- Warrants (approximately 2000000), Funds (approximately 260000), and Companies (approximately 640000).
Index coverage includes:
- AMERICAS – Buenos Aires Se Merval Index, Dow Jones Indu Average Ndx, Nasdaq 100 Index, Nasdaq Nms, Composite Index, S&P 500 Index, S&P/Tsx Comps Index, Sao Paulo Se Bovespa Index, Se Ipc Index
- ASIA/PACIFIC – Hang Seng Index, Klse Composite Index, Korea Se Kospi Idx, New Zealand Exch Nzsx 50 Free Idx, Nikkei 225 Index, Philippine Se Composite Index, S&P Asx All Ord Index, Straits Time Idx, Taiwan Se Weighted Index
- EUROPE – Amsterdam Se Eoe Index, Athens Se General Index, BCI Comit-30 Idx, Brussels Se Bel-20 Index, CAC 40 Index, FTSE 100 Index, German Se Xetra Dax Index, Madrid Se Index, SMI Price, STO OMX Index, Vienna Se Austrian Traded Idx
Some of the data items available include:
- Current Items – Asset Class, CESR (Average Daily Turnover, Value of Orders Executed, Float Currency, Float Factor, Market Country Code, Standard Market Size, Standard Market Size Currency), CFI Code, Country Code, CRA Organization, Cusip Code, Exchange Identification Code, Finsbury Company Code, ICB Industrial Classification Code, Industrial Classification Code, Inverse Rate Marker, ISIN Code, Issue Classification, Issuer Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Segment Description, MiFID Indicator, MiFID Primary Execution Venue, Price Currency, Quotation Flag, RBSS Business Sector, RBSS Industry, Security Type, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Ttading status, Ticker, Valoren Code, Wert Papieren Code, etc.
- Historical Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Prices, Annual Dividend, Ask Price, Bid Price, Clean Price, Dividend Per Share Gross, Earnings Per Share, Exchange Rate, Gross Adjustment Factor, Last Trade, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Opening Price, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Rate (last trade price), Semi Annual Dividend Per Share Gross, Share Turnover, Shares Outstanding (Thousands), Strike Price, Total Return, Total Volume Traded, Unadjusted Ask Price, Unadjusted Average of Bid & Ask, Unadjusted (Bid/High/Low Price, Floor Volume, Last Trade, NAV, Volume), Value Traded, Volume, Yield, etc.