The Tokyo Stock Price Index (TOPIX) is a composite index of all common stocks listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. The Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) provides daily and historical index data for the Tokyo SE Indexes and measures the changes in aggregate market value of the TSE common stocks. TOPIX is a weighted index as the market price of each component stock is multiplied by the number of shares listed.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 4300 companies and 70 indices.
Index coverage includes: Tokyo Stock Exchange REIT, and TOPIX 100, 500, 1000, Core30, Large Sized Stock, Large70, Medium Sized Stock, Mothers, Mid400, Small Sized Stock, Second Section, Small, etc.
Some of the data items available with this source include:
- Adjusted Price
- Adjustment Factor
- Database Symbol
- Date Of Portfolio
- Divisor Gross Index/Price Index
- Gross Index Loc
- Industry Code
- Investable Factor
- Investable Market Value Loc
- Investable Shares Outstanding
- Isin Code
- Last Price Date
- Market Capitalisation Loc
- Market Identifier Code
- Market Value In Local Currency
- Net Adjustment Factor
- Number Of Constituents
- Price Index Loc, Section 1st Or 2nd, Sector, Shares Out For Next Day, Shares Outstanding, Size Description, Sub Index Name/Number, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Units, Weight in Index, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.