Database Toyo Keizai is the leader in Japanese “as reported” fundamental data covering all Japanese listed companies, including the JASDAQ. Starting in 1902, Toyo Keizai produced Japan’s first wholesale price index. A few years later, Toyo Keizai pioneered the collection of data on stock prices, wholesale and retail prices, and other economic data. Today, the data covers financial reports, estimated earnings and dividends, stock prices, share holdings, keiretsu affiliations, subsidiaries, overseas operations, corporate executives, corporate history, etc.
This database also includes macroeconomic figures, such as capital market data, industry statistics, and regional economic data.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the Toyo Keizai Fundamentals Tanshin and Yuho, RIMES hosts approximately 5700 securities each, including publicly traded and major private firms in Japan. Coverage includes Yuho (final) reports, Tanshin (flash) quarterly or semi-annual reports, and estimates data.
Some of the data items available include:
- Assets, Capital Expenditure, Depreciation, Inter-Segment Operating Revenues And Transfers, Inter-Segment Sales And Transfers, Item Name, No. Of Employees, Operating Expenses, Operating Income, Operating Revenues (Total), Operating Revenues To External, Customers, Ordinary Expenses, Ordinary Income, Ordinary Revenues (Total), Ordinary Revenues To External Customers, Sales (Total), Sales To External Customers, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.