Tradition is one of the world’s top interdealer broking firms, with a presence in 28 countries. In the last decade, the company has significantly expanded, primarily through organic growth.
Tradition is an acknowledged leader in the rapidly moving world of financial brokerage, adhering to the fundamental principles of confidentiality, expertise, competence and sophisticated service within an ever changing regulatory environment.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts Tradition Commodities such as: Derivatives in oil, natural gas, power, coal, emissions, precious metals, softs and agricultural products. Tradition operates in both exchange-traded and over-the-counter markets.
Some of the data items available from this source include:
- Power: Europe and Eastern European power (including Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary , Slovak Republic, Romania and Serbia); US East and West power
- Gas: US Natural Gas including west and other areas, such as Henry Hub.
- Light Ends: Propane, Naptha, MOPJ, MOGAS
- Distillates: Middle distillates and Singapore distillates
- Fuel Oil: European and Singapore fuel oil (including FOB and CIF Cargoes and Barges, Sing 180 and 380); US fuel (such as 0.3%, 0.7%, 1%, 2.2% and 3% NYH Fuel, 3% Gulf coast and Atlantic Arbs)
- Coal: UK and Asia (API 2, 4 and Newcastle); US Central App, CSX Physical, CSX Financial and PRB 8800
- European: EU allowances, EU Spreads, CER Spreads, LEBA index and Secondary market CERs, US SO2, N0x, CCA’s and RGGI Allowance
- Precious Metals Options: Vols and Skews for XAU, XAG XAU AUD and XPT/XPD
- Biodiesel: FAME O and RME Red