Tradition is one of the world’s top inter-dealer broking firms, with a presence in 28 countries. In the last decade, the company has significantly expanded, primarily through organic growth. Tradition is an acknowledged leader in the rapidly moving world of financial brokerage, adhering to the fundamental principles of confidentiality, expertise, competence and sophisticated service.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts securities such as:
- Tradition Interest Rate Derivatives: All major currencies plus market leading Asian and eastern European rates. Tradition’s market leading Asian derivatives data includes JPY traded instruments from Meitan Tradition.
- Money market instruments: FRA’s, FX Forwards and NDF’s, including hard to find Asian forwards and NDF’s.
- Interest Rate Swaps: Global IRS data including Trad-X EUR, GBP and USD Interest rate data sourced from Tradition’s market leading trading platform. Trad-X liquidity is provided across 268 price points by at least 12 of the largest banks in the world. Trad-X is an MTF operated by Tradition and is an integral part of the IRS Market offering by Tradition SEF.
- Interest Rate Options: Includes over-the-counter derivative products such as CAPs and Floors, Bermudan Options, Exotics, Inflation Swaps/Options, Swaps/Options, Spread Locks, etc.
- Interest Rate Swap spreads: These are agreements to exchange stated interest obligations (i.e. fixed or floating) for a certain period in respect of a notional principal amount.
- Basis Swaps These are floating/floating swap where banks can swap one currency for another.
- Cross Currency Swaps: Covers currencies for All G10 countries, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, and South Africa.