The main responsibilities of the Office for National Statistics, as Executive Office of the UK Statistics Authority and within the context of the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007, include: the collection, compilation, analysis and dissemination of a range of economic, social and demographic statistics relating to the United Kingdom that serve the public good and meet our legal obligations (both domestic and international). In conjunction with the National Statistician, this office provides statistical leadership and methodological advice for the benefit of UK official statistics, undertaking various representational roles in an international context, and the development and maintenance of definitions, methodologies, and classifications of statistics.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts data for 6 economic data securities, including the following:
- Consumer Price Index, LMSB SA, Retail Prices Index, RPI EXC Mortgage, RPI Jevons, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- 3 Month Moving Average
- Annual Frequency Index Value
- Change Over 1 Year
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Month Change Over 1 Year
- Monthly Frequency Index Value
- Quarter Change Over 1 Year
- Quarterly Frequency Index Value
- Year On Year Change, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.