The Vesper US Large Cap Short-Term Reversal Index is an equal-weighted index consisting of twenty-five stocks selected from the S&P 500 that will most likely benefit from the short-term reversal effect which includes gross re-invested dividends.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Vesper US Large Cap Short-Term Reversal Index PR.
Some of the bond and index items available include:
- Branding, Cap Range Flag, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars,
- Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.