Vident utilizes investor-centric ownership (because they are owned by a Trust, excess profits are reinvested into the firm or used to reduce investor fees, framework approach, and strategies that are systematic, blending value, quality, and momentum characteristics in transparent and cost-effective investment solutions.
- The Vident Core U.S. Stock Index™ (VCUSX) is a principles-based U.S. equity strategy emphasizing companies with high-quality leadership and governance standards and trading at attractive valuations. VCUSX seeks to emphasize companies that are believed to have higher corporate standards and lower fundamental risks.
- The Vident Core International Equity Index™ (VIEQX) is a principles-based international equity strategy designed to emphasize countries with favorable conditions for growth and high quality companies trading at attractive valuations. VIEQX Emphasizes Countries that have higher growth potential and lower fundamental risk. The index is a rules-based, systematic strategy index comprised of equity securities of issuers in developed and emerging markets outside of the United States.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1262 companies and 7 indices, including Vident Core U.S. Stock Index and Vident Core International Equity Index. Some of the data items available include the following:
- Average Coupon, Average Life, Average Rating, Base Index Value, Current Index Value, Dividend Yield, Effective Duration, Estimated Price/Earnings Exchange, Index Symbol, Index Inception Date, Index MarketCap Breakdown, Index Sector Breakdown, Index Statistics, Index Symbol, Number of Components in Index, Option-Adjusted Spread (OAS), Price/BookPrice/Cash Flow, Price/EarningsPrice/Sales, Total Index Market Capitalization, Yield to Maturity, Yield to Worst, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.