Vontobel Fund Global Equity is an open ended equity mutual fund launched by Vontobel Asset Management S.A. The fund invests in the public equity markets across the globe. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors and employs fundamental analysis with a bottom up approach to create it’s portfolio. The fund benchmarks the performance of its portfolios against the MSCI World Index TR net and offers access to small and mid-sized Swiss enterprises (SMEs). The investment focus is on small and mid caps. Top-down views on market capitalization, sectors or investment style do not play a role in investment decisions. The fund has a long-term investment horizon.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Vontobel Small Cap TR Index and approximately 140 companies.
Some of the data items available from this source include:
Company Items – Date of Portfolio, ISIN Code, Shares Outstanding
Index Items – Gross Index, Gross Index in Swiss Francs, Last Price Date
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.