The WSE is a joint stock company founded by the State Treasury. The WSE has been developing and growing rapidly and is now perceived as well established on the European market. DWS Polska in co-operation with the Warsaw Stock Exchange started to calculate and publish the stock index DWS MS (DWS Small and Mid-Caps) in 2003. The index was renamed Investor MS in 2011. The index tracks the performance of the stock of small and mid-cap companies in the investment focus of the fund. The Investor MS index is the fund’s investment performance benchmark. The WIG index is the first exchange index and has been calculated since 1991. At present WIG index comprises all companies listed at WSE Main List that meet base eligibility criteria. The WIG index follows the diversification principle, aimed at the limiting the share of a single company and a single exchange sector. It is a total return index and thus when it is calculated it accounts for both prices of underlying shares and dividend and subscription rights income.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1700 companies and 60 indices.
Index coverage includes – DWS-MS, MWIG40, NC and NCX Indices, Respect Indices, SWIG80, WIG Indices, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Database Symbol, Description, Turnover, Sedol Code, Number of Constituents, Price Index (High, Low, Open), etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code/Description, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share, Index Flag, Index Isin, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Nextday Portfolio Date, Number of Shares Outstanding, Shares Outstanding, Spread, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.