The WilderHill New Energy Global Innovation Index is comprised of companies worldwide whose innovative technologies and services focus on generation and use of cleaner energy, conservation and efficiency, and advancing renewable energy generally. Included are companies whose lower-carbon approaches are relevant to climate change, and whose technologies help reduce emissions relative to traditional fossil fuel use.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 100 companies and one index (WilderHill New Energy Global Innovation Index). Some of the data items available include the following:
- Index Items – Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Market Value, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Rate, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Shares, Index Value, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.