The majority of Equity ETFs are market cap-weighted—meaning they give more weight to companies selling at higher prices than those offering stronger fundamentals. WisdomTree uses proprietary weighting methodologies designed to magnify the effect fundamentals – like dividends or earnings – have on risk and return characteristics. WisdomTree believes fundamentals like dividends or earnings offer more objective measures of a company’s health, value and profitability than stock price alone.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 20346 companies and 450 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- S&P 500 Managed Distribution Indices
- Wisdom Tree Indices (Global, International, Asia Pacific, Dynamic Currency, Emerging Markets, Europe Equities, Europe Small Cap, etc.)
Some of the data items available for this source include:
Index Items: Description, Last Price Date, Gross Index (in British Pound Sterling, Euros, Japanese Yen, US Dollars), Hedged Price Index in US Dollars, Hedged Total Return in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index (in British Pound Sterling, Euros, Japanese Yen, US Dollars), etc.
Company Items: Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Exchange Rate, Index Description, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Portfolio Headline Index, Symbol, Sedol Code, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.