The fund focuses on investing in shares of small companies established in Switzerland. Aside from higher growth prospects than large caps, the Swiss market for small caps is characterized by a large number of leading niche players that are covered by only a few analysts.
The resulting information asymmetry can lead to market inefficiencies together with liquidity discounts and price volatilities («Small Firm Effect»). The fund aims to identify these market anomalies actively and to create added value using systematic bottom-up approach emphasizing analysis of expected cash flow generation.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 270 companies and the ZKB Swiss Small Cap Index.
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Capping Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Incorporation Code, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Database Source and Symbol Code, Date of Portfolio, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Free Float Market Value in Swiss Francs, Index of Price, Index Symbol (Source), Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index, ISIN Code, Market Value, Next Date of Portfolio, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items – Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Gross Index, Gross Index in Swiss Francs, Last Price Date, RIMES Calculated – Market Capitalization, RIMES Calculated – Number of Constituents, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.