The results from our 2020 Buy-side Survey suggest priorities for asset managers, owners and servicers are changing year-on-year as well as approaches to mitigating ever-increasing market data costs and requirements for good quality data. We also cannot ignore the impact of the current global
pandemic on the results, since it was conducted at a time when COVID-19 was beginning to have an impact on global markets.
Register now for our live virtual roundtable, during which we will discuss:
- Why do growth strategies invariably mean either an increase in data costs or an increase in risk?
- Have data volumes and costs changed? What is the appetite for new data types?
- What has been the impact of the current global pandemic?
- What solutions are out there that allow firms to tackle increases in data costs?
- Why are firms increasingly looking at outsourcing data management?
All registered participants will receive a complimentary copy of the full survey findings. Note that registration is necessary for this webinar.
*Due to the nature of our events, this webinar is reserved for end-users only.
VP, Performance & Analysis
T. Rowe Price
Target Operating Model and Data Director
Royal London Asset Management
Head of Data Governance and Strategy
Janus Henderson Investors
Global Head of Product Strategy