Join us at the WatersTechnology North American Buy Side Technology Summit 2016. Hear from our own Executive Vice President, Head of Sales John Farris during the 10:15 AM panel, The Data Debate : Volume, transparency, quality and governance – Creating a streamlined, centralized data management strategy.
Key points to be discussed during the panel include:
- Data as the engine of the business – creating a functional, centralized strategy to feed the requirements across the firm
- The need for an industry wide initiative when it comes to managing legal entity data – is it possible to find a consolidated single solution?
- The challenges around different data types and sets – how can you govern data effectively when receiving feeds from vendors and the business itself? What are the challenges around testing for accuracy and quality?
- Perceiving data as a strategic asset – how can we use our data to deliver better customer service and meet the expectations of the client?
- Seeing data as a service for daily operational activity – using regulation to streamline and enhance data management strategy
- Working with vendors – choosing a partnership that works for your firm. How can the service providers enhance and streamline your data management approach?
- Moving away from memory and towards processing and analytics – what are the key challenges in this area
For more information on this event email events@RIMES.com