On December 9, RIMES Global Head of Product Strategy, Andrew Barnett, participated in an FTF Exchange podcast, answering questions around the evolution of data management in financial sector firms:
- Why is the tide turning against enterprise-wide data management solutions and data warehouses?
- How does data become imprisoned by an EDM system?
- If firms move away from legacy approaches, what should they do with their existing investments in EDM, ETL and data warehouses?
- What’s the breaking point for most firms when it comes to moving away from EDM systems?
- Is it counterintuitive for firms to move data management for the enterprise outside the enterprise?
You can listen to the full podcast below or by clicking here.