Staying a step ahead of the regulators by leveraging next-generation RegTech
With more focus from regulatory bodies in the US than ever before on increasing market integrity and investor confidence, regulations are becoming comprehensive as a result, covering more financial instruments and trading venues. Part of this effort also includes increasing focus on market manipulation and abusive behavior regarding benchmarks, which is placing greater burden on the oversight functions for firms, significantly increasing the cost of compliance.
RIMES’ inaugural RegTech Market Surveillance Conference will provide a platform for leading professionals from hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies and banks to hear from experts and to discuss the challenges facing the financial services industry, as a result.
Topics will include:
- The Case for Holistic Surveillance: Hype vs. Reality
- Reducing false-positives in Surveillance Alerts: Key Initiatives
- Multi-asset Class Coverage for Surveillance: Necessary Uses and Components
- Firm Segmentation for Trade Surveillance: Buy-side, Sell-side, Markets and Regulators
- The Perpetual Challenge of Data Management
- Data Co-Dependency and the Market Data Challenge: Surveillance is only as effective as the weakest input
- Data Source Integration
For more information, please contact us. Places are limited, so register your place by emailing: email@example.com
RegFocus℠ Market Surveillance
RIMES has recently launched RegFocus℠ Market Surveillance – an award-winning solution which handles the many complex challenges of Market Surveillance. It is designed specifically to reduce the risk of insider dealing and market manipulation.
* Registration for this Conference is free for asset managers, owners, servicers and banks. Places are limited, and assigned on a first come-first served basis.