In this interactive discussion, Scott Burke of RIMES sat down with Danielle Tierney from Greenwich Associates to discuss insights into previously unreleased data points from our recent study with Greenwich Associates:
- Adoption of in-house vs. third-party technology
- Assessment of current buy-side compliance program efficacy
- WFH transition preparedness and immediate response
- Compliance risk level changes throughout the first 9 months of 2020 across trading, conduct, and communications
- 2021 compliance budget and technology investment expectations
Register* below to access the on-demand panel discussion:
* Due to the nature of our events, this webinar is reserved for end-users only. Registrations using personal email address cannot be accepted.