The results from our 2018 RIMES Survey suggest there is no silver bullet to slay the ever-present data cost monster. However, there are ways to subdue its appetite and establish a strong data culture that creates agility and flexibility across your investment management operations.
Register now for our virtual roundtable, during which we will discuss:
• Why do growth strategies invariably mean either an increase in data costs or an increase in risk?
• How do you count the cost of data management?
• What are the benefits, if any, of firms managing their own data?
• What solutions are out there that allow firms to grow without a correlating increase in data costs?
• Why are firms increasingly looking at outsourcing data management?
All registered participants will receive a complimentary copy of the survey.