In this 45-minute interactive ETF debate, Andrew Barnett and John Lanaro of RIMES sat down with Nico Cortese of State Street and Kevin McPartland of Greenwich Associates to discuss a wide array of topics:
- Role of capital markets, custodians, AP and distributors
- Discounts and premium patterns for fixed income
- Uses: Retail, RIA, Institutional and Trading Desk
- Trading/risk management tools
- Pre-trade analysis – matching desired allocations
- Understand portfolio exposure—to project fair value—and exposure impacts
- Data changes: adjusting for fees, for dividends, FTP delivery for PCF and holdings
- What is the busiest day for you from a data perspective?
- How much has the data and distribution evolved over the last 25 years?
Register* below to access the on-demand panel discussion:
* Due to the nature of our events, this webinar is reserved for end-users only. Registrations using personal email address cannot be accepted.