RIMES’ First Ever Private Equity Partnership Provides Platform for Rapid Service Innovation and Growth
11th August, 2017. New York/London – RIMES Technologies Corporation, the leading provider of managed data services and regulatory solutions for the buy-side, has received its first ever private equity investment. ABRY Partners, the Boston-based private equity fund, has taken a minority investment in RIMES to accelerate growth and enhance its processes.
Christian Fauvelais, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at RIMES commented: “There’s a huge potential market for RIMES’ cloud-based managed data services. Our strong reputation for innovation and delivery puts us in an excellent position to capitalize on this opportunity, while ABRY Partners’ investment will give us the additional resources we need to optimize our operations further and realize our full potential.”
ABRY Partners is one of the most experienced and successful media, communications, business and information services-focused private equity investment firms in North America, having completed over $62bn worth of leveraged transactions and other private equity, mezzanine or preferred equity placements since its founding in 1989.
As a subscription-based company offering benchmark data management services and RegTech solutions, RIMES is a perfect fit for ABRY Partners’ investment principles, which focus on companies that can deliver predictable, recurring revenue in areas with high barriers to competitive entry.
- RIMES’ RegFocus BMR Wins at the RegTech Insight Awards 2020
- Dividend Cancellations Add to Benchmark Data Complexity
- RIMES launches BMR Dashboard service to help asset managers overcome uncertainty and volatility around risk exposure
- RIMES Virtual Panel: Understanding ETF Exposure and Risk Management in Challenging Times
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)