Best Credit Data Inc. (BCD), a provider of bond pricing and analytics data, today announced a partnership with RIMES Technologies, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, to distribute end-of-day bond pricing and analytics to RIMES’ global clients.
BCD Municipal Bond and Corporate Bond Pricing provides evaluated pricing and analytics for over 1.25 million US municipal bonds and 30,000 US Corporate bonds every day with eight years of end-of-day history. With this new partnership, RIMES’ clients have the ability to receive BCD municipal and corporate bond pricing and analytics products from one of RIMES’ managed data services for use in their local databases or analytic tools.
“We are excited to be partnering with RIMES because of their high-quality customer service and ability to seamlessly integrate any data into clients’ systems,” said James Suppelsa, COO of Best Credit Data Inc. “We are eager to support innovative service providers such as RIMES, giving us a new global partner through which their clients can access our data.”
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing RIMES, said: “As our 300 clients seek an increasing depth and breadth of managed data sources, we quickly respond with new partnerships that fulfill all their data requirements. We are excited to include BCD as our newest partner, providing investment managers with an additional perspective into the highly illiquid bond markets.”
BCD data on RIMES page.
About Best Credit Data Inc.
Best Credit Data is a Boston based provider of US bond pricing and analytics. By using observation driven methodology and big data cloud computing technology, BCD is changing the bond pricing and analytics world by providing accurate and cost effect alternatives for pricing bonds. www.bestcreditanalysis.com
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies