Covéa Finance, Covéa Group’s portfolio management subsidiary, has chosen the RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®), the award-winning managed data service, for its index and benchmark data operations.
RIMES BDS provides immediate access to a customizable universe of index and benchmark data that is unparalleled in coverage and quality, delivered via the cloud in a standardized format which is ready for use in a host of third party applications or proprietary solutions.
Covéa Finance is the fifth largest asset management company in the French insurance market, managing listed negotiable instruments, stocks, fixed-income instruments and mutual funds. Covéa Finance’s main goal is to identify market changes as early as possible, implementing an investment process that is rigorous and extremely disciplined in the area of risk control.
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing at RIMES, comments: “Demand for benchmark data management services has never been greater. Covéa Finance is one of ten new global client wins for RIMES BDS in 2013 as firms look to cope with increasing benchmark data complexity.”
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track