Covéa Finance, Covéa Group’s portfolio management subsidiary, has chosen the RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®), the award-winning managed data service, for its index and benchmark data operations.
RIMES BDS provides immediate access to a customizable universe of index and benchmark data that is unparalleled in coverage and quality, delivered via the cloud in a standardized format which is ready for use in a host of third party applications or proprietary solutions.
Covéa Finance is the fifth largest asset management company in the French insurance market, managing listed negotiable instruments, stocks, fixed-income instruments and mutual funds. Covéa Finance’s main goal is to identify market changes as early as possible, implementing an investment process that is rigorous and extremely disciplined in the area of risk control.
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing at RIMES, comments: “Demand for benchmark data management services has never been greater. Covéa Finance is one of ten new global client wins for RIMES BDS in 2013 as firms look to cope with increasing benchmark data complexity.”
- The FTSE Russell ICB Reclassification is Coming. Are You Ready?
- 2020 and Buy-Side Compliance: A Year of Awakening and Investment
- ETF answers from our experts
- RIMES Launches Unique Index Identifier to Give Investment Management Firms the Data Insights They’ve been Unable to Access Until Now
- Data Supply Chain Optimization Within Investment Management