Covéa Finance, Covéa Group’s portfolio management subsidiary, has chosen the RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®), the award-winning managed data service, for its index and benchmark data operations.
RIMES BDS provides immediate access to a customizable universe of index and benchmark data that is unparalleled in coverage and quality, delivered via the cloud in a standardized format which is ready for use in a host of third party applications or proprietary solutions.
Covéa Finance is the fifth largest asset management company in the French insurance market, managing listed negotiable instruments, stocks, fixed-income instruments and mutual funds. Covéa Finance’s main goal is to identify market changes as early as possible, implementing an investment process that is rigorous and extremely disciplined in the area of risk control.
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing at RIMES, comments: “Demand for benchmark data management services has never been greater. Covéa Finance is one of ten new global client wins for RIMES BDS in 2013 as firms look to cope with increasing benchmark data complexity.”
- Financial Sector Regulations in Australia: The Aussie Rules are Tightening Up
- Panel Discussion: The New Normal
- Consolidation in Australia’s Superannuation Funds Market: Data Quality Comes to the Fore
- Benchmarks Regulation White Paper Update
- RIMES awarded Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth time