RIMES recently participated in a special report published by Inside Reference Data in August 2016.
The report, titled Choosing a New Path focuses on the growing realization of the importance of data among many financial firms, allowing organizations to use data federation to create more agile systems and processes while still maintaining quality.
Download the full report.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- Is it mad to continuously throw money and resources at building in-house enterprise data management solutions?
- Sustainalytics’ ESG Research and Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Service
- RIMES, Invesco, GAM and Catalyst Join Forces to Tame the Data Monster
- RIMES Announces Invesco and GAM to Headline Virtual Panel for Upcoming Data Management Webinar
- ESMA Updates its Benchmarks Register