The current driver for data governance in financial firms is regulation. Until recently, many firms viewed a strong data governance culture and framework as a best-endeavours objective. Although advocates of data management know that business benefits exist from a strategic approach to data governance, such benefits are often intangible or problematic to articulate to senior management.
To find out more about how RIMES can help you with data governance, contact us.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- RIMES and ISS ESG Partner to Help Investment Firms Succeed in the ESG Market
- RIMES Named ‘Best Index Data Provider’ at the Data Management Insight Awards 2019
- Making Sense of the Past to Provide Data Services for the Future
- RIMES 2019 Buy-side Survey: Global Data Management Trends
- Industry Experts Discuss Data Management at RIMES’ Los Angeles Seminar