RIMES Technologies and Waters magazine recently gathered together a panel of data governance experts to discuss the operational, technical and cultural implications of designing and developing a sound, workable data governance framework, and the likely practical benefits accruing to both buy-side and sell-side firms through their data governance strategies.
Click on this link to access the webinar.
- RIMES Adds DBRS Morningstar to its Managed Data Services
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?