RIMES Technologies and Waters magazine recently gathered together a panel of data governance experts to discuss the operational, technical and cultural implications of designing and developing a sound, workable data governance framework, and the likely practical benefits accruing to both buy-side and sell-side firms through their data governance strategies.
Click on this link to access the webinar.
- Innovation Vs. Standardization: Striking the Right Balance in ESG Regulation
- Consensus Economics’ Forecast Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Services
- RIMES Grows Board with Two New Directors
- RIMES’ RegFocus BMR Wins at the RegTech Insight Awards 2020
- Dividend Cancellations Add to Benchmark Data Complexity