RIMES Technologies and Waters magazine recently gathered together a panel of data governance experts to discuss the operational, technical and cultural implications of designing and developing a sound, workable data governance framework, and the likely practical benefits accruing to both buy-side and sell-side firms through their data governance strategies.
Click on this link to access the webinar.
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask