RIMES Technologies and Waters magazine recently gathered together a panel of data governance experts to discuss the operational, technical and cultural implications of designing and developing a sound, workable data governance framework, and the likely practical benefits accruing to both buy-side and sell-side firms through their data governance strategies.
Click on this link to access the webinar.
- Asset Management Firms are Changing their Data Management Approach in Response to Increasing Market Data Costs, RIMES’ Survey Reveals
- RIMES in the Time of Corona: Making Sense of Volatility
- COVID-19 and ETFs: July Market Update
- Comprehensive ETF Data Now Available on RIMES Online
- BMR and the US: What We know