European Union discussions around the new EU Benchmark Regulation could lead to the publication of a final text within months. Buy-side firms—especially those whose in-house blending activities might qualify them as ‘benchmark administrators’—are keeping an eye on developments.
Read a recent article in Waters Magazine.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- RIMES Appoints Former Nasdaq CIO Anna Ewing to its Board
- RIMES Discusses COVID-19, Market Volatility and Data Management with WatersTechnology
- XLoD Debate: Buy-Side Surveillance
- Does the Ghost of Christmas Future Have a Message About BMR for Users of UK Administered Benchmarks?
- Happy Holidays from All at RIMES