Join us at the 1st RIMES New York Client and Insights Conference on September 15th and discover the new Forrester research results.
As a member of the buy-side community, you understand that using good data can help your investment decision-making process, your performance measurement and risk monitoring and your overall investment operations. However, innumerable factors hinder your ability to achieve a high level of data quality and effective data operations.
We recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct in-depth assessments of how the buy-side is addressing common data management concerns.
Forrester inquired as to:
- Survey participants’ ability to identify and prioritize data capabilities;
- The manner in which firms managed, developed and executed data governance policies;
- How buy-side firms monitor data management processes;
- The efficacy, value and contribution of data to their companies; and
- How firms’ data management practices impacted their investment functions and ability to satisfy SLAs.
After analyzing the responses, Forrester classified firms as data experts, strategists, managers and tacticians. Out of 100 study participants, the research consultancy classified only 10 percent as data experts, who address data management as a strategic priority that affects business outcomes and align data management processes with business demands. At this year’s RIMES 1st Client and Insights Conference in New York City, on September 15 Forrester VP and Research Director Gene Leganza will present the results of this study and guide you through the path on which your enterprise can reach data management expertise.
Key talking points include:
- What are the data management challenges associated with supporting corporate and strategic objectives?
- How do strategy and execution affect your organization’s data management maturity?
- Does your firm classify as a data expert, strategist, manager or tactician?
- What are the steps to becoming a data expert?
For more information and to register for the conference email events@RIMES.com today
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis
- Index Rebalancing Schedules Are Being Rewritten – Here’s How to Keep Track
- BMR: What Firms Need to Know