We recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to evaluate the current maturity of data management practices within the buy-side. Using Forrester’s existing data management readiness framework as the foundation, the study explored current data priorities and challenges, as well as how buy-side firms scored their data management capabilities across business alignment, data governance, measurement and metrics, data process, organization, and data delivery and use.
Register for this October 19th webinar to learn key findings from the study:
• Is the buy-side leveraging data management to support strategic business objectives?
• Are they struggling with technology and data deficiencies?
• Why enhancing measurement capabilities can underpin data management maturity.
• Is the path to data management maturity clear?
Gene Leganza, VP Research Director Forrester
Giles Arbuthnott, RIMES BDS Service Manager RIMES
Date: October 19th
Time: New York 10:00 am EDT/London 3:00 pm BST
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge
- The FCA Highlights Importance of Robust Insider List Management
- ETFs and Transparency: Four Questions Institutional Investors Should Ask
- EU BMR: Sell-side in the crosshairs