Forrester Research: The Total Economic Impact of RIMES Managed Data Services
Forrester Consulting recently conducted a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying the RIMES Managed Data Services (MDS). The Study and associated calculator provides readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of MDS on their organizations.
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- RIMES Scoops Sixth Award Win of 2020 at Data Management Insight Awards
- Asian Regulators Crack Down on Market Abuse
- BVI Webinar: In-house Data management vs. Data Management as a Service
- RIMES and MSCI Discuss the Latest Developments in ESG Investing
- Are Data Notifications a Risk to Your Business? They Should be the Least of Your Worries!