Investec Asset Management, an international specialist investment manager, has selected RIMES BDS®, the award-winning managed data service.
The RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS) provides immediate access to a customizable universe of index & benchmark data that is unparalleled in coverage and quality, delivered via the cloud in a standardized format which is ready for use in a host of third party applications or proprietary solutions.
Investec Asset Management is a specialist investment manager, providing a range of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors. Established in 1991, the firm has been built from start-up into an international business managing over US$105bn (as at end February 2013) on behalf of third party clients.
Christian Fauvelais, Chief Executive Officer, and Co-Founder of RIMES, comments: “We are delighted to welcome Investec to our growing list of customers and look forward to assisting them streamline their data processing in this cost-sensitive climate.”
- LIBOR Reform: What’s Next and How Can Firms Adapt?
- RIMES’ New ETF Service Scales Business Processes, Lowers Cost and Improves Risk and Performance Measurement for Buy-side Firms
- What Makes a Data Partnership Strategic?
- Full-Service Model: The Single-Platform Utopia That Can Leave You Wanting More
- Tap Managed Services to Solve and Scale for the ETF Data Challenge