Investec Asset Management, an international specialist investment manager, has selected RIMES BDS®, the award-winning managed data service.
The RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS) provides immediate access to a customizable universe of index & benchmark data that is unparalleled in coverage and quality, delivered via the cloud in a standardized format which is ready for use in a host of third party applications or proprietary solutions.
Investec Asset Management is a specialist investment manager, providing a range of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors. Established in 1991, the firm has been built from start-up into an international business managing over US$105bn (as at end February 2013) on behalf of third party clients.
Christian Fauvelais, Chief Executive Officer, and Co-Founder of RIMES, comments: “We are delighted to welcome Investec to our growing list of customers and look forward to assisting them streamline their data processing in this cost-sensitive climate.”
- Service Spotlight: A New Index Series and a Costly Risk Averted
- OMGI Reveals Secrets of Benchmark and Reference Data Success at RIMES Conference 2018
- ESMA’s Benchmarks Register – The Current State of Play
- The Quiet Revolution in Market Surveillance Technologies
- RIMES Wins Industry Recognition for its Innovative RegFocus℠ BMR Solution