New York, 10th November 2020: RIMES, the global leader in Managed Data Services and RegTech solutions for financial institutions, has been named the Best Data Provider for the asset management industry at WatersTechnology Buy-Side Technology Awards.
These awards recognize the leading technologies and third-party vendors in their area of expertise and celebrate the innovations addressing the buy side’s most pressing business, regulatory, operational and technology needs. Being named Best Data Provider to the buy-side reflects RIMES’ continued focus, for 25 years, on developing the industry’s most extensive & trusted managed data services that are independent of both data and technology providers.
Diarmuid O’Donovan, COO at RIMES commented: “Our primary goal is to make working with data more efficient and effective for the asset management industry. We are proud of our win at this year’s Awards in recognition of our experience, dedication and expertise in data management. This win highlights how we’ve continued to innovate and deliver for our clients, providing them with the agility to adapt their data strategies during these ongoing challenging and complex market conditions.”
This marks the 13th time that RIMES has won this accolade and is the fifth award the company has won this year, including
- Best Managed Service for Reference Data at Waters’ Inside Market Data Awards and Inside Reference Data Awards
- Best Data Management Product at the HFM European Technology Awards 2020
- Best Ops Data Management Solution for the fifth consecutive year at the FTF Technology Innovation Awards 2020
- Best Vendor Solution for Benchmark Regulation award at the 2020 RegTech Insight Awards.
RIMES Managed Data Services (MDS) are the industry’s most extensive and trusted managed data services that are independent of both data and technology providers. MDS provide a comprehensive service, fulfilling all of your data needs including the sourcing, validation, mastering and highly customized delivery of data across your organization, arming diverse business users with the information and insights they need to succeed.
- The Data Management Model is Broken. Here’s How to Fix it.
- RIMES Creates Lean Data Management Solution Transforming How Financial Institutions Approach Enterprise Data
- What’s the BUZZ? Get Under the Skin of an Exciting New ETF
- SFDR is Now in Force. Are You Ready for the Data Challenge?
- RIMES’ Panel Debate: Equity for Women and Driving Inclusion in the Workplace