RIMES has just added new data to its Managed Data Service, demonstrating the firm’s ongoing commitment to providing the most comprehensive coverage of all buy-side data requirements.
The new data joins more than 600 existing data sets from over 150 partners. It means that RIMES’ clients can enjoy simple and cost-efficient access to virtually any financial data they need.
Alessandro Ferrari, SVP Global Marketing at RIMES, says: “We regularly add new data to ensure that our coverage is as near to universal as possible. However, what sets RIMES apart is a willingness to consider individual requirements from clients – we can incorporate new data into their systems at short notice.”
As with all data on RIMES, the following additions can be delivered to clients in a tailored, system-ready format:
- European Central Bank Economic Indicators
- FTSE All World High Dividend Yield Index
- NASDAQ OMX Baltic Indices
- NYSE Euronext Vigeo Indices
- PiP Benchmark Indices
- S&P Dow Jones Real Estate Indices
The RIMES service extends well beyond data provision: emerging client requirements and changes in the market prompt a diverse range of additional activities. Alessandro Ferrari explains: “There is no substitute for spending time face-to-face with our buy-side constituencies. Sharing ideas in a structured environment yields big benefits for RIMES and for our clients, which is why we regularly host events across the world, involving hundreds of leading industry figures – more than 30 of these in 2013, hosted in all the key financial centres.”
- What will Replace Libor and Eonia?
- The FCA Turns Up the Heat on Market Abuse
- Service Spotlight: New ESG Indices, A Series of Fund Launches and Seemingly Impossible Deadlines
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The Trends, Challenges & Solutions to Maintaining Market Integrity
- European Commission Adopts BMR Technical Standards