We’re completing analysis of our annual RIMES 2019 Buy-Side Survey.
Over 150 clients from across the financial services industry, representing a spread of firms from asset managers, owners and servicers were surveyed. Firms of all sizes and geographies responded to provide a comprehensive global picture as well as allowing detailed insight to be drawn across the responses.
This year’s survey focussed on the state of data management within the buy-side. It identifies the emphasis that firms place on data management; how many staff they employ to manage data, the change in budgets and who ultimately has responsibility for data management within a firm. It reveals the challenges and priorities that companies are placing on data, how they plan on addressing these and explains how firms manage data today and their future initiatives, providing an insight into their data management maturity.
Finally, the Survey looks at the prominence of data services and data-related technologies ranging from artificial intelligence data analysis, data lakes, data visualization, as well as services such as outsource data management. The results reveal the penetration these solutions have so far made into the financial services industry, who is using them versus who is investigating or simply uninterested. We’re going to be presenting and debating the Survey’s findings at RIMES’ 3rd Client Conference in Boston, June 20.
Enquiries & registrations: email@example.com
- The Fed’s Relief Package Brings Some Stability to the ETF Market
- As Asset Managers Spend Big on ESG, Data Management and Governance Will be Key
- RIMES and SOTERIA successfully complete initial product integration to create the first unified Market Manipulation and Insider Dealing Detection service
- [UPDATE] RIMES Technologies Corporation Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Understanding ETF Risk Exposure in a Time of Crisis