As RIMES’ celebrates its 20th anniversary, we thought it fitting to host our very first Client Conference in New York City, where RIMES was founded in 1996. At our conference, you will:
- DISCOVER: attend panel discussions with financial technology thought leaders
- CONNECT: meet and network with other RIMES clients to share ideas and insights
- CELEBRATE: join us at our 20th Anniversary Party in NYC with the RIMES team!
- Key-Note by S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Performance & Risk: Practical Approaches to Merging and Expanding Upon the Risk/Return Relationship
- Barclays POINT: Mapping the Path Forward
- Trends, Drivers, and Challenges in Managing Data
- Buy-Side Firms: Plot Your Path to Data Management Maturity
View the full agenda and register here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content provided in these articles is intended solely for general information purposes, and is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering regulatory or other professional advice or services. Consequently, any use of this information should be done only in consultation with qualified legal counsel. The information in these articles was posted with reasonable care and attention. However, it is possible that some information in these articles is incomplete, incorrect, or inapplicable to particular circumstances or conditions. We do not accept liability for direct or indirect losses resulting from using, relying or acting upon information in these articles.
- Is it mad to continuously throw money and resources at building in-house enterprise data management solutions?
- Sustainalytics’ ESG Research and Data Available on RIMES Managed Data Service
- RIMES, Invesco, GAM and Catalyst Join Forces to Tame the Data Monster
- RIMES Announces Invesco and GAM to Headline Virtual Panel for Upcoming Data Management Webinar
- ESMA Updates its Benchmarks Register