Market abuse surveillance requirements vary significantly by type of market participant, applicable regulations, and the trading strategies employed. To assist with trade surveillance vendor selections, this report details the leading market surveillance providers – as well as additional obligations they are capable of assisting with, including: e-communications monitoring, voice surveillance, trade reconstruction requirements, and best execution reporting. This report also highlights novel ways in which solutions are improving alerting methodologies, as well as providing additional business insights for the market participants they serve. Readers are encouraged to use this report in order to quickly create a shortlist of the vendors suited for further consideration.
Because the expansion of recent regulations, including the Market Abuse Directive (MAD) and the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), has increased the buy side’s trade surveillance and reporting obligations, several vendors have specifically marketed themselves to asset managers and hedge funds.
Across the entire trade and order surveillance solution landscape, variety rules. When selecting a solution to install, augment, or replace current surveillance approaches, firms will need to be sure that they appropriately shortlist the vendors best positioned to meet their needs. In this report, Opimas provides mapping tools and vendor profiles to help the reader quickly identify the solutions that most warrant further investigation.
RegFocus℠ Market Surveillance is the single solution to the regulatory challenges brought about by current market manipulation and insider trading legislation and designed for both the sell-side and the buy-side. Read more here or contact us.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies