RIMES, the leading provider of managed data services for the buy-side, today announced it has added ChinaBond to its catalogue of nearly 200 data partners. With over 50 indices, a partnership with ChinaBond demonstrates RIMES’ ever-increasing provision of data sources across asset classes globally.
China Central Depository & Clearing Co., Ltd. (CCDC) is the first central securities depository (CSD) approved by the State Council in China. The addition of CCDC’s established set of ChinaBond pricing products to the RIMES Benchmark Data Service® (RIMES BDS®) provides RIMES clients with one of the core pricing benchmarks in the Chinese financial markets.
Liu Fan, business director of CCDC and General Manager of ChinaBond Pricing Center, said: “Working with RIMES is a demonstration of our status as the benchmark of choice for the Chinese capital markets. We are eager to support innovative service providers such as RIMES, giving us a new global partner through which firms can access our data.”
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing RIMES, said: “As our clients seek an increasing depth and breadth of data sources, we quickly respond with new partnerships that open up reliable and timely access to data. We are delighted to include ChinaBond as an important addition to our services that helps investment managers to chart ever-complex strategies and navigate data governance.”
RIMES and ChinaBond will launch their newly formed partnership at the European Regulation Roadshow in Frankfurt on 14th October and at the W Hotel in Paris on 15th October.
- RIMES Lists Its Managed Data Services on Datarade Data Marketplace to Meet Surge in Global Demand for ETF Intelligence
- Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data now available on RIMES
- RIMES’ transformational new Lean Data Management solution wins at the Waters Rankings and HFM European Technology Awards
- How Chief Data Officers Succeed in a Data-Driven Age
- What is Agile? Q&A with Andrew Barnett, Global Head of Product Strategy, RIMES Technologies