RIMES Technologies, the leading integrator of financial data for the investment community, has added RUSSELL Global Indexes to its portfolio of data partners. This family of global stock indexes is now available through RIMES to investors worldwide, offering a comprehensive set of benchmarks consisting of small-cap and large-cap companies in developed and emerging markets.
RUSSELL Global Indexes cover over 98 per cent of the world’s investable stocks. They comprise more than 10,000 securities divided into a family of indexes which cover 22 regions and 63 countries. They provide investors with comprehensive coverage of the global market and are built starting at the company level rather than on a country-relative basis.
According to David Grieger, Managing Director of Russell Indexes, “we launched the Russell Global Index to provide investors with a comprehensive set of tools to more accurately measure the performance of investment managers worldwide. Investors now can derive even more value from our data with RIMES’ powerful access and integration tools.”
Alessandro Ferrari, Global Head of Marketing at RIMES Technologies commented: “RIMES operates internationally and is continually striving to provide our clients with streamlined access to the very best data available globally. The RUSSELL Global Indexes reflect growing demand from our clients and offer truly comprehensive coverage.”
- Will APAC Benchmark Administrators Meet the 2020 BMR Deadline?
- Order Surveillance: Creating an Intelligent “Net”
- RIMES Wins Best Data Provider and Best Implementation Categories at the WatersTechnologies Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018
- RIMES to Host New EU Benchmarks Regulatory Seminar in London
- RegFocus Market Suveillance enters Opimas’ Trade Surveillance Shortlisting